FROM THE PASTOR
Trust in God’s plans for you—to give you hope and a future:
• I choose to embrace this new chapter in the life of Camp Swamp United Methodist Church and be excited about the future.
• I choose to believe that this new chapter is God’s will and God’s will is good and is what is best for me and for this church
• I choose to be open in mind and spirit to what God has to offer and embrace it all as it comes.
• I choose to always look at the bright side of life.
• I choose to release all of my fears and doubts, knowing that they are all self-created, keeping me away from achieving great things.
• I choose to step into the unknown, knowing that in the unknown lies my freedom, my opportunity for growth.
• I choose to let go of the past, be confident about the future, and to always be present in the now.
• I choose to share my unique gifts and talents with the church and the world.
• I choose to be loving towards myself and the world around me.
• I choose to have faith, knowing that things will always work out for the best as long as I remain in Jesus Christ my Lord.